I help parents identify areas that can be improved in their relationships with their children, others and ultimately themselves. Most clients find that they can even identify areas for change in their first session.
No-one can teach us more about ourselves than the relationship we have with our children. Through coaching, you will have a safe and non-judgemental space to work through areas that you would like to improve on.
- Do you have a particular issue that you want to break down and discuss?
- Do you want to reduce the anxiety in your parenting?
- Do you want to identify your patterns that you have inherited through family, culture and generations?
- Do you want to learn about how your patterns and roles affect you and your child?
- Do you want to learn why at times you struggle to implement boundaries?
- Do you want to feel free to enjoy your child and let them be their authentic selves?
- Do you want to connect more to your child
|Option 1 – 1 hour session||£50|
|Option 2 – 3 x 1 hour sessions||£135|
1:1 coaching in person
|Option 1 –1 hour session||£55|
|Option 2 – 3 x 1 hour sessions||£150|
By booking a session you are accepting and understand that this is a coaching session and NOT therapy. I am a certified parent coach trained by Dr Shefali.